Icynene® Spray Foam
Icynene® insulation provides an innovative, eco-friendly option to conventional fibreglass or cellulose products. When correctly installed by a licensed Four Seasons Insulation Ltd. professional, the spray foam expands to safeguard any building against unwanted air leakage, energy loss, moisture entrapment, airborne noise, and outdoor allergens.
Residential applications of spray foam insulation include insulating walls, floors, roofs, garages and basements. Spray foam insulation is also a great option for insulating offices, warehouses, industrial buildings and trucks as well as buildings, barns and livestock facilities in agricultural projects.
- Icynene® spray foam air-seals walls, floors, and ceiling cavities to reduce heating and cooling bills by up to 50%.
- Icynene® products are classified as air barriers, minimizing the intrusion of outdoor pollutants and odors.
- Icynene® achieved the highest rating of any insulation product under the LEED and the NAHB Green rating systems.
- Icynene ® Classic Plus has one of the best thermal resistance values in the market at 0.72 (m2•K)/W at 25.4 mm.
- Icynene® technology saves on labour costs and material waste.
- Icynene® conforms to Canada’s most stringent building codes.
To learn more about this option and how we can make it work for your project, or to get started with our services, just contact us today.